Wednesday, August 3, 2011

8-3 Check-in

Well, the Streaks are over. Yesterday was a disaster - I picked up a 4hr temp job at a warehouse, and got too overheated. I felt drained, literally. Like you would after a sunburn, but I didn't have the pain or the heat coming out of me, just that same drained feeling. Very little writing happened. I tried to finish up this morning for yesterday and I'm still ..blah. I think my brain melted yesterday. The second WIP I wanted to write on just isn't coming. Maybe I need a break from word counts.

So, it got me thinking. I think I'm going to adjust my goals, and  focus less on writing and more on editing & revising the first WIP. I really want to get that put together and out for initial reads.

And this is the hidden beauty of ROW80 - it's flexible and can change when you need to.
.

1 comment:

  1. I've adjusted my goals several times. I love that ROW80 is so flexible. I think I've finally found some goals I can stick with...at least until my outline is done. :D

    It's been really hot here too. And humid. Yesterday I really thought I was going to melt. It definnitely takes the energy right out of you.

    ReplyDelete