It felt like NaNoWriMo.
It's a good thing too. I've been drawing a blank as to what I was going to write for NaNo this year. It's really been hard to even think about November this year. Don't get me wrong, I have some ideas floating around in the back of my mind- I always do. I just don't know what I'm going to write.
I should do the responsible thing and work on one of the novels in the Hunt Starfire series. Or, finish the first one and start on the second on. Those seven novels won't write themselves. Or, one of my other partial projects. I've only got several laying around waiting for a storm of writing to happen upon them.
I really keep thinking about a shiny I've been slowly putting notes down about, but I'm trying to behave and not start yet another new project until I get something finished.
So, I'll let you give me some input as to what I write for this year's NaNo.
- A Hunt Starfire novel - the chronicles of a mercenary star-fighter unit.
- Finish "Thieves at Heart" - space pirates. Enough said!
- Finish "Jameson Hewitt Airship Mystery" - a steampunk mystery set on a transatlantic airship.
- Finish "Hammerfist" - A tale of three bounty hunters.
- Give in and write the New Shiny Idea - lost science ship (this one needs a lot of planning first).